Friday, February 13, 2009

sun.


















"I was just sitting here with my stick, enjoying the sun... shine."
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDSj8sv0uKs)

There's is something magical to me about a sunny day. 
I'm pretty sure sunshine makes it a little easier for me to have faith.

One of my favorite recurrent moments with God are the times I can just walk outside on a perfect day (today is one of those days where being indoors is simply a sin) and know that the warmth of the Sun is radiating God's overpowering Love.

To feel His Pride and Joy on my face is perfection. 
It is a moment in which I am no longer walking to class or to work, I'm not worrying about the quiz I just bombed, the things I have to do, or my lack of sleep. Those moments are timeless.

I need to strive for a constant communion with God like the ones I find on sunny days. 
Feel His caress and Power in the wind of the winter.
Know Peace in the snow (if we ever got any).
Take Joy in the grace falling with rain.

Take every chance you get to walk outside and tilt your head back. 
Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment