Sunday, February 22, 2009

winterfest.

This past weekend was Winterfest.

I must say the opportunity to spend a weekend in Gatlinburg with twenty or so of my best friends is a wonderful experience, despite the noticeable chunk it takes out of my time spent sleeping.
I was also able to see a good portion of my teens from this past summer at Harpeth Hills and even a few from two summers ago at Fourth Avenue which was quite a joy.
I was able to celebrate one of my newer friend's 21st birthday at midnight, and spend more time dancing than I probably ever have in the span of 3 days (this year: Lipscomb booth=dance party, Harding booth=Disney Scene-It, Freed booth=Apple Store knock-off... all seemed appropriate for different reasons)

I know usually my blogs are more theological than this, and I'm sure more will spring from this weekend, but this preliminary report is just to say that, yes, I am very much alive, and God is good for the joy he brings through His people.
It's good to be back in Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment